Seamlessly connects all workflow stages.
Focuses on operational simplicity and workflow optimization.
Based on Straumann’s scientific approach and evidence-based solutions 1-7 .
More than products: service, training and practice growth initiatives.
*compared to conventional treatments
Illustrative timelines – treatment times may vary
Our end-to-end solutions are designed to enable immediate treatments with predictable outcomes.
Enjoy a frictionless and flexible ecosystem that meets your workflow needs.
Our wide portfolio of solutions for immediate treatments enables you to treat complex indications such as full arch rehabilitations in atrophied jaws.
Smile in a Box™ is a flexible treatment planning and manufacturing service to gain efficiency and practice growth. You select the workflow steps you want to focus on – we deliver everything else you need for your treatment in one box.
van Velzen FJJ, Ofec R, Schulten EAJM, Ten Bruggenkate CM. 10-year survival rate and the incidence of peri-implant disease of 374 titanium dental implants with a SLA surface: a prospective cohort study in 177 fully and partially edentulous patients. Clinical oral implants research. 2015;26(10):1121-1128.
2. Kim S, Jung UW, Cho KS, Lee JS. Retrospective radiographic observational study of 1692 Straumann tissue-level dental implants over 10 years: I. Implant survival and loss pattern. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. Oct 2018;20(5):860-866.
3. Nicolau P, Guerra F, Reis R, Krafft T, Benz K, Jackowski J. 10-year outcomes with immediate and early loaded implants with a chemically modified SLA surface. Quintessence Int. Jan 25 2019;50(2):114-124.
4. Grandin HM, Berner S, Dard M. A Review of Titanium Zirconium (TiZr) Alloys for Use in Endosseous Dental Implants. Materials. 2012;5(8):1348-1360.
5. Altuna P, Lucas-Taulé E, Gargallo-Albiol J, Figueras-Álvarez O, Hernández-Alfaro F, Nart J. Clinical evidence on titanium-zirconium dental implants: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. Jul 2016;45(7):842-850.
6. Herrmann J, Hentschel A, Glauche I, Vollmer A, Schlegel KA, Lutz R. Implant survival and patient satisfaction of reduced diameter implants made from a titanium-zirconium alloy: A retrospective cohort study with 550 implants in 311 patients. J Craniomaxillofac Surg. Dec 2016;44(12):1940-1944.
7. Calvo-Guirado JL, López Torres JA, Dard M, Javed F, Pérez-Albacete Martínez C, Maté Sánchez de Val JE. Evaluation of extrashort 4-mm implants in mandibular edentulous patients with reduced bone height in comparison with standard implants: a 12-month results. Clin Oral Implants Res. Jul 2016;27(7):867-874.
8. Chen ST, Wilson TG, Jr., Hämmerle CH. Immediate or early placement of implants following tooth extraction: review of biologic basis, clinical procedures, and outcomes. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2004;19 Suppl:12-25.
9. Ganeles J, Zollner A, Jackowski J, ten Bruggenkate C, Beagle J, Guerra F. Immediate and early loading of Straumann implants with a chemically modified surface (SLActive) in the posterior mandible and maxilla: 1-year results from a prospective multicenter study. Clin Oral Implants Res. Nov 2008;19(11):1119-1128.
10. De Macedo D, Madeira H, Jarry C. Single molar replacement immediately loaded with final crown through Straumann BLX and chairside digital workflow–One tooth one time technique. Clinical Oral Implants Research. 2019;30:242-242.
11. Eckert SE, Hueler G, Sandler N, Elkattah R, McNeil DC. Immediately Loaded Fixed Full-Arch Implant-Retained Prosthesis: Clinical Analysis When Using a Moderate Insertion Torque. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. May/June 2019;34(3):737–744.
12. Eskan MA, Uzel G, Yilmaz S. A fixed reconstruction of fully edentulous patients with immediate function using an apically tapered implant design: a retrospective clinical study. Int J Implant Dent. Nov 23 2020;6(1):77.
13. Coskunses FM, Tak Ö. Clinical performance of narrow-diameter titanium-zirconium implants in immediately loaded fixed full-arch prostheses: a 2-year clinical study. Int J Implant Dent. Apr 16 2021;7(1):30.
14. Chmielewski K, Ryncarz W, Yüksel O, et al. Image analysis of immediate full-arch prosthetic rehabilitations guided by a digital workflow: assessment of the discrepancy between planning and execution. International journal of implant dentistry. 2019;5(1):26-26.
15. Arcuri C, Barlattani A, Mazzetti V, Carosi P, Ferrigno N. Immediate restoration of a single upper central integrating digital workflow and a novel dental implant: a case report. Journal of biological regulators and homeostatic agents. 2019;33(6):171-177.